Chevrolet Suburban GMC Yukon 1500 4WD 6-Lug Cast Iron Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
The American Automotive Chevrolet Suburban GMC Yukon 1500 4WD 6-Lug cast iron lift blocks and square u-bolts kit can raise the rear between 1.5” and 3,” making it the perfect and most inexpensive way to lift the back-end of your vehicle to clear bigger tires. This rear suspension lift kit can also balance your front with your rear, increase towing capacity, and maintain original vehicle handling characteristics and ride quality. This kit's components are manufactures from high-quality cast iron and aircraft grade steel for strength and long-lasting service. Great for off-road applications, even in the toughest of terrains.
Choose your lift block size. The accompanying u-bolts come in a set of 4 with all necessary hardware. The u-bolts can be trimmed. This lift kit is suitable for DIY or professionals.
- FITMENT: 1992 - 1999 GM Suburban Yukon 1500 4WD; 6-Lug Models Only
- LIFT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- Lift blocks: 5.8”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 12” length, 2.5” width, 9/16 thread pitch
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5” wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning