Chevrolet Suburban GMC Yukon 1500 6-Lug Cast Iron Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
The Chevrolet Suburban GMC Yukon 1500 6-Lug cast iron lift blocks and square u-bolts kit includes a pair of tapered single cast iron lift blocks, 4 square bend steel u-bolts, and 8 spring washers and hi-nuts. This rear suspension lift kit works with most 2000 – 2006 Chevy Surburban and GMC Yukon 1500 2WD 6-lug models. All components are made of high-quality industry materials for optimal performance and longevity and will not fail to lift and level the back end of your SUV while maintaining OEM vehicle handling. This lift kit can also be used to allow the installation of larger tires.
Lift blocks will give your vehicle's rear desired lift, depending on the size lift block you select. The u-bolts will provide the necessary clamp force to hold leaf spring and related parts securely together, eliminating unwanted movement and preventing premature spring failure. U-bolt threads can be cut down to fit many applications.
- FITMENT: 2000 - 2006 Chevrolet Suburban Yukon 1500 2WD; 6-Lug Models Only
- LIFT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- Lift blocks: 5.8”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 10” length, 2.5” width, 9/16 thread pitch; 3” lift blocks include 12” length u-bolts
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5” wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty