Dodge Dakota 2WD 4WD 10-Inch Round Rear Lift U-Bolts
The American Automotive Dodge Dakota 2WD 4WD 10-inch round rear lift u-bolts are manufactured for maximum clamp force and made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material for extreme strength. The u-bolts have a round bend to accurately form to mating components and come fully equipped with grade 8 hardware that meet or exceed SAE strength requirements. This u-bolt kit will provide an even distribution of pressure to protect against premature rear spring failure and unwanted movement. The u-bolts are engineered to clamp 3.5” wide leaf springs.
Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 4-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. All parts are manufactured in America by American Automotive and are backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 2005-2011 Dodge Dakota 2WD, 4WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 10” length, 3.5” width, 4” thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1” – 2”
- DESIGN: Round bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel round leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning