Dodge Dakota 2WD 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Designed specifically for the Dodge Dakota, our Dodge Dakota 2WD 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks are made from premium grade cast iron for intense strength and coated in a non-corrosive black finish for additional durability. Precision machined for the perfect taper to correct pinion angle; these blocks are an accurate fit for your truck. Choose from 1.5”, 2” and 3” lift heights to raise desired rear height, increase load capacity for better tow, and for additional ground clearance.
Can be installed with add a leafs or used alone. Our lift blocks are built for more rake when you need it and to maintain ride quality when hauling cargo. Sold as a pair of cast iron lift blocks only. Installation instructions are included. (For the best results, follow instructions carefully.)
- FITMENT: 2005 - 2011 Dodge Dakota 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning