Dodge Dakota 2WD 4WD Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
The Dodge Dakota 2WD 4WD steel lift blocks and square u-bolts kit is expertly designed to be used on 2005-2011 Dodge Dakota 2WD and 4WD trucks. Once installed to your rear suspension system, this kit will bolster ground clearance, recover rear end sag, improve stance, and increase towing capacity. The pair of steel lift blocks are tapered for correct pinion angle and to help absorb noise and vibrations. The set of 4 steel u-bolts provide the required u-bolt clamp force to eliminate flexing and prevent early spring failure. And all accompanying nuts and washers are made of grade 8 material for improved thread engagement and torque retention.
For economy and value, there is no better way to improve the stance of your ride than lift kits manufactured by American Automotive.
- FITMENT: 2005-2011 Dodge Dakota 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- Lift blocks: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 10” length, 3.5” width, 9/16 thread pitch; 3” lift block comes with 11” length square u-bolts
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- U-bolts: Square bend. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x US certified steel lift blocks, 4x OEM grade steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours; No special tools required; Does not require strut disassembly
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning