Dodge Dakota 4WD 10-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
The Dodge Dakota 4WD 10-inch square rear lift u-bolts have a square bend that accurately matches mating components to provide maximum clamp force and eliminate spring flex and unwanted movement. By proper clamping of the springs with our u-bolts, you will improve your rear suspension system, get desired spring stiffness, and restore vehicle ride height and handling characteristics. The u-bolts are fabricated from high-quality steel that is not easy to break or bend, ensuring extreme strength and long life. The accompanying spring washers and hi-nuts are heat treated grade 8 material, also guaranteeing supreme durability and long life.
This item is sold as a complete kit with 4 steel u-bolts, hardware, and installation instructions. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 4-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. This u-bolt kit is made in America by American Automotive and is covered by the manufacturer's lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 1987 - 2004 Dodge Dakota 4WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 10” length, 2.5” width, 4” thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1” – 2”
- DESIGN: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5” wide leaf springs. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning