Dodge Dakota 4WD 12-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
The American Automotive Dodge Dakota 4WD 12-inch square rear lift u-bolts are premium quality high strength components. Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware, these u-bolts are designed to withstand the rigors of off-road applications and guarantee satisfaction. These u-bolts will provide the force required to clamp the leaf spring and related parts firmly together and eliminate any spring flexing in between the u-bolts. The u-bolts will act as a permanent tie and reduce leaf breakage and stress that can lead to premature spring failure. These u-bolts are a great and inexpensive way to upgrade your rear leaf spring suspension.
This is a complete set of 4 steel u-bolts with corresponding hardware. Installation instructions are included for proper install. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 5-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. All contents are manufactured by American Automotive in America and are backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 1987-2004 Dodge Dakota 4WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 12” length, 2.5” width, 5” thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 3”
- DESIGN: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5” wide leaf springs. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning