Dodge Dakota 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Does your Dodge Dakota need more rake to help with load capacity? Our Dodge Dakota 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks will help you. Available in sizes 1.5” to 3” for your preferred lift height. Made in America using state of the art technology, our lift blocks are precision machined and crafted from powerful solid cast iron, ensuring durability and accurate pin alignment. Once installed, your new increased ride height will also give you better clearance for larger tires and improved maneuverability.
Blocks have a tapered design to reduce noise and vibrations and a black coating to repel corrosion. Built to last and save you money from constant replacements. Two blocks, an installation manual, and a lifetime replacement warranty are included. Made in America by renown parts manufacturer, American Automotive.
- FITMENT: 1987 - 2004 Dodge Dakota 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning