Dodge Dakota 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Made from ¼” steel, our Dodge Dakota 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks are better and stronger than our competitor's. Designed to increase load capacity, raise rear lift height, and improve handling, our lift blocks are the ideal tow package upgrade your truck. Great for stock truck or older models with sagging rear leaf springs, you can use these blocks to restore factory rear height and bring back factory ride quality.
These blocks are tapered (excluding 1” blocks) and CNC machined for perfect pin alignment. Durable black coating helps combat corrosion and ensures lifespan of the blocks. In this kit, you will receive two blocks, installation instructions and a lifetime replacement warranty from American Automotive. All parts are manufactured in America for quality assurance.
- FITMENT: 1987 - 2004 Dodge Dakota 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1” lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning