Dodge Ram 1500 2WD 10-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
Upgrade your rear leaf spring suspension with our Dodge Ram 1500 2WD 10-inch square rear lift u-bolts. These u-bolts are specifically designed for an accurate fit and maximum clamp force. By properly clamping your springs with our u-bolts, the springs can absorb the shock that is applied to your suspension when you go over rough terrain, improving ride quality and handling. Our u-bolts will also eliminate spring flexing and protect against premature spring failure. Made of premium grade high-quality steel and grade 8 hardware, this u-bolt kit will meet and even exceed your expectations. All components are top quality and will not bend, crack or compress so easily.
Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 4-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. Our u-bolts are sold as a complete kit, including 4 steel u-bolts with hardware (nuts and washers), instructions on how to install, and a lifetime replacement warranty. Made in America by American Automotive for quality assurance.
- FITMENT: 1994 - 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 10” length, 2.5” width, 4” thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1” – 2”
- DESIGN: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5” wide leaf springs. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning