Dodge Ram 1500 2WD 4WD Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
This Dodge Ram 1500 2WD 4WD steel lift blocks and square u-bolts kit is designed for use on 2002-2008 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD and 4WD trucks with 3.5” axles only. Made in America, this rear suspension lift kit contains 2 perfectly tapered steel lift blocks, 4 premium grade steel u-bolts and all necessary hardware needed for installation. All components are made or OEM factory material that will guarantee premium performance, extreme strength, and long-lasting service.
This lift kit can be used to lift and level the rear of your vehicle, allow the installation of larger custom wheels and increase towing capacity. This kit is proven to be the safest and least expensive way to balance your vehicle and improve stance.
- FITMENT: 2002-2008 RAM 1500 2WD, 4WD. Fits All Models with 3.5" Axle Only. Does Not Fit Mega Cab Models.
- LIFT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- Lift blocks: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 10” length, 3.5” width, 9/16 thread pitch, 4” thread length; 3” lift block comes with 11” length square u-bolts
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- U-bolts: Square bend. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x US certified steel lift blocks, 4x OEM grade steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours; No special tools required; Does not require strut disassembly
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning