Dodge Ram 1500 2WD Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
As the ideal tow package upgrade for your Dodge truck this Dodge Ram 1500 2WD steel lift blocks and square u-bolts kit is designed to balance your front with your rear for a leveled stance, allow you to add larger tires with increased ground clearance, improve hauling and towing capacity and maintain OEM ride quality. Depending on your application and the kit you select, you can raise the rear between 1” to 3.” All components are made with the finest materials to ensure quality, strength and long-lasting performance, even in the roughest conditions.
Lift blocks are available in 1”, 2”, 2.5” and 3” lift heights. The accompanying steel u-bolts come with all necessary hardware for improved thread engagement. The u-bolt threading can be cut down to size to fit different needs.
- FITMENT: 1994 - 2001 Ram 1500 2WD: Does Not fit Overload models
- LIFT: 1”, 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness
- Lift blocks: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 10” length, 2.5” width, 9/16 thread pitch; 3” lift blocks include 12” length u-bolts
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1” lift blocks are not tapered.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5” wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x US certified steel lift blocks, 4x OEM grade steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours; No special tools required; Does not require strut disassembly
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning