Dodge Ram 1500 4WD Lift Kit
Gear your truck up with this Dodge Ram 1500 4WD lift kit for improved off-road performance and enhanced all-terrain dynamics. This suspension lift kit contains heavy-duty components that provide your Dodge truck with an imposing stance and improved comfort and stability to triumph over various road obstacles. By installing this kit, your truck will be able to obtain better ground clearance and sustain less damage from conquering rugged terrain. This lift kit can also be used to afford the installation of larger off-road tires. All lift components are designed to work well together to give your truck the look you want and the performance you need.
The spring spacers will adjust your front lift, while the lift blocks raise your rear height. The included u-bolts will provide the necessary clamp force to tightly bundle spring and mating parts and may require trimming at the threads to fit your needs. This lift system is made from high-quality materials and CNC machined for structural integrity and designed to improve vehicle performance while maintaining on-road handling. All parts of this kit is made and assembled in America by American Automotive. A lifetime replacement warranty is included to guarantee quality and workmanship.
- FITMENT: 1994-2001 Dodge Ram 1500 4WD; Does not fit mega cab trucks. Only for Non-Overload Models!
- FRONT LIFT: 2”, 2.5”, 3” and 3.5”
- REAR LIFT: 1.5” and 2”
- DESIGN: Precision engineered for an accurate fit and designed to work on factory mounting locations. The heavy-duty lift blocks are designed to maintain the rake of your truck, which helps with hauling or towing heavy cargo.
- QUALITY: All contents are made of US carbon certified steel for high strength and solid construction to ensure lasting durability and longevity. All accompanying hardware is made of grade 8 material that meet or exceed SAE strength requirements.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Carbon Steel Front Spring Spacers, 2x rear lift blocks, 4x extended u bolts and instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours. No special tools are required, and no spring compressor needed.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness. Maintains factory ride quality. An alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality.
- BENEFITS: This kit is customizable; you can select your preferred front and rear lift heights to get desired gap between undercarriage and the ground surface.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning