Dodge Ram 2500 3500 2WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Our Dodge Ram 2500 2WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks can replace your worn-out factory blocks or be used to lift the rear of your truck for desired height and more load capacity. Our lift blocks are made from cast iron and designed with fit and durability in mind. Unlike aluminum and polyurethane models, our rear lift blocks are built for long lasting performance and superior quality. Tapered for precise pinon angle and coated in a protective black finish to ward off corrosion, dust and debris.
Blocks are sold as a pair. We stock the following sizes: 1.5”, 2” and 3” lift heights. Pick desired lift height for an improved ride. All blocks are manufactured by American Automotive in America. Instruction manual included.
- FITMENT: 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 2WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning