Dodge Ram 2500 3500 2WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Our all-American made Dodge Ram 2500 3500 2WD rear steel tapered lift blocks will raise the rear of your truck to desired height and increase load capacity. Select the right size, we offer lift heights ranging from 1.5” to 3.” Tapered design is precisely engineered for accurate pin alignment and to reduce frustrating noise and vibrations. Our rear lift blocks are CNC machined from solid steel just like factory blocks and are more reliable and durable than aluminum and polyurethane models.
The black finish is a protective outer coating that prevents rust and corrosion. Made in America by American Automotive. Blocks are sold as a pair and are backed by a lifetime replacement warranty. Installation instructions on how to install included.
- FITMENT: 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 2WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1” lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning