Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD 15-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
Boost your Dodge Ram's off-road performance with our Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD 15-inch square rear lift u-bolts. These u-bolts are expertly designed to fit your vehicle's mating parts and provide the required force to rigidly clamp leaf springs and related components together. Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware, our u-bolts embody extreme strength and durability, making them perfect for off-road applications and any sort of rough terrain travel. Engineered to clamp 3.25” wide leaf springs, eliminate any spring flex and prevent rapid leaf breakage, our u-bolts are guaranteed to satisfy and outperform our competitors.
Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 6-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. This item is sold as a kit of 4 steel u-bolts with spring washers and tall nuts, installation instructions and a lifetime replacement warranty from American Automotive. All contents are made in America for quality and durability.
- FITMENT: 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD; Does Not Fit Overload Models
- SPECIFICATIONS: 15.75” length, 3.5” width, 6” thread length, 5/8 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1” – 2”
- DESIGN: Square bend. Will clamp 3.25” wide leaf springs. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning