Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD 15-Inch Square Rear Lift U-Bolts
Boost your Dodge Ram's off-road performance with our Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD 15-inch square rear lift u-bolts. These u-bolts are expertly designed to fit your vehicle's mating parts and provide the required force to rigidly clamp leaf springs and related components together. Made of cold-drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware, our u-bolts embody extreme strength and durability, making them perfect for off-road applications and any sort of rough terrain travel. Engineered to clamp 3.25” wide leaf springs, eliminate any spring flex and prevent rapid leaf breakage, our u-bolts are guaranteed to satisfy and outperform our competitors.
Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 6-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. This item is sold as a kit of 4 steel u-bolts with spring washers and tall nuts, installation instructions, and a lifetime replacement warranty from American Automotive. All contents are made in America for quality and durability.
- FITMENT: 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD; Does Not Fit Overload Models
- SPECIFICATIONS: 15.75” length, 3.5” width, 6” thread length, 5/8 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1” – 2”
- DESIGN: Square bend. Will clamp 3.25” wide leaf springs. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold-drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning