Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD Lift Kit with Sway Bar Drop
Get a true lift and leveled out stance with our Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD lift kit with sway bar drop brackets. This suspension lift kit contains all necessary components to improve your truck's performance and appearance while maintaining vehicle handling and ride quality. The lift blocks, sway bar drop brackets, u-bolts and front spring spacers are CNC machined from US carbon certified steel and hard anodized with a special black coating to prevent rust and corrosion and other harsh environmental stressors. This kit is ideal for the off-road enthusiast looking for a moderate lift to take on less aggressive off-road pursuits. Installation instructions are included.
Approximate installation time is 2-3 hours and can be done using regular garage tools. All contents of this kit are made in the USA by American Automotive and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty to ensure quality and materials. All items are safe for road use and will withstand both highway and rugged terrain conditions.
- FITMENT: 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 4WD; Does Not Fit Overload Models
- FRONT LIFT: 2”
- REAR LIFT: 1.5”
- Spring spacers: Crack resistant design will endure environmental stressors while providing your vehicle's front a fixed amount of sustainable lift.
- Lift blocks: Designed to even out heavy loads, level sagging spring and improve stance, all while maintaining vehicle rake.
- U-bolts: Solid construction will provide the necessary clamp force to tightly bundle spring and mating components together to reduce flexing and premature spring failure.
- Sway bar drop brackets: CNC machined from high-strength steel and will not bend of snap while maintaining proper sway bar alignment when lifting your Ram.
- QUALITY: All components are made of US carbon certified steel to ensure maximum strength and durability. All associated hardware is made of grade 8 material to reinforce strength and fit.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Carbon Steel Front Spring Spacers, 2x rear lift blocks, 4x extended u bolts, 2x sway bar drop brackets, hardware, and instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours. ‘Bolt-on' design works with stock suspension and easy to install. No special tools are required, and no spring compressor needed.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness. Maintains factory ride quality. An alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality.
- BENEFITS: This kit is a true leveling lift kit that will improve any clearance issues between undercarriage and the ground surface.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning