Dodge Ram 2500 3500 Leveling Lift Kit
Let your Ram dominate the great outdoors with our Dodge Ram 2500 3500 leveling lift kit from American Automotive. This suspension lift-leveling kit contains precision engineered components to guarantee optimum stability and better control on your rough off-road excursions. This kit is a front and rear lift system that will provide 3” front and up to 2” rear lift heights to help reinforce stance and handling. Once installed, the raised lift height can also provide enough space to clear bigger tires for a more aggressive off-road look.
Each component is carefully fabricated to work with 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 2WD trucks and rigorously tested for quality, performance, and road safety. This kit is specifically engineered to give your Ram truck a superior leveled-out stance to tackle even the most rugged trails. Installation is a straightforward ‘bolt-on,' no weld installation with basic hand tools. All contents are made in America by American Automotive and is backed by a lifetime replacement warranty against factory defects.
- FITMENT: 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 2WD; Only fits 2.5" wide axles
- FRONT LIFT: 3”
- REAR LIFT: 1.5” and 2”
- DESIGN: This is a ‘bolt-on' design for a straightforward hassle-free install. Each component is precision engineered for accurate fit and built with heavy-duty construction to stand up to environmental stressors, heavy loads and provide long lasting functionality on and off the track.
- Lift blocks and spring spacers: Made of T6 aicraft billet aluminum and fortified with a hard-anodized finish for additional protection against rust and corrosion. Neither will break, crack, warp or compress on the job, even on rugged trails.
- U-bolts: Fabricated from US carbon steel with grade 8 hardware for optimum clamp force and to help maintain OEM ride quality.
- Sound isolators: Non-fade heavy-duty rubber material that is chemical and oil resistant.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Laser Cut Carbon Steel Spring Spacers, 2x Sound Isolators, 2x Rear Lift Blocks, 4x Extended u Bolts and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-4 hours. No special tools required.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Spring compressor may be needed. Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness. An alignment is recommended after altering the height of your vehicle.
- BENEFITS: This kit provides a mild lift to improve vehicle's stance and profile.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning