Dodge Ram 2500 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Our Dodge Ram 2500 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks improve ride stability, vehicle stance, and allow you to overcome the tramp of the rugged terrain. As a tow package upgrade, these rear lift blocks are precision machined out of high-quality iron and designed to provide 1.5” to 3” of lift height. With these blocks you can fit larger wheels and tires while maintaining geometrical suspension integrity and refining your ride quality. Each block is impact-resistant and tapered to enhance performance, and finished with a rust-free coating for a sleek appearance and extreme strength.
Available as a pair, these lift blocks come in 1.5”, 2” and 3” lift heights. Tailored to fit Dodge Ram 4WD configurations. Blocks can be installed by mounting onto your factory location points. For your convenience, installation instructions are included. A lifetime replacement warranty is also included to ensure quality and workmanship.
- FITMENT: 1994 - 2002 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning