Dodge Ram 2500 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
This set of Dodge Ram 2500 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks are engineered to help lift and level the rear of your vehicle while maintaining your truck's smooth factory ride quality and providing a rake that is ideal for hauling or towing. Proudly manufactured in America, these rear lift blocks are precision machined out of high-grade carbon steel for excellent strength and durability without adding extra weight to your suspension. These blocks are anodized in a sick black finish that will help prolong service and protect against rust and corrosion.
Sold as a pair, these blocks are fabricated for a straightforward bolt-on installation without the need for cutting or permanent modifications. Design includes the right taper to correct pinion and centering studs to prevent slippage. These blocks are fully reversible if required. For customer's assurance, the lift bocks are warranted to be free of defects in material or workmanship.
- FITMENT: 1994 - 2012 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning