Dodge Ram 3500 2WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
The Dodge Ram 3500 2WD rear steel tapered lift blocks are the ultimate tow package upgrade. Reinforcing your 1994-2012 Ram 3500 2WD ride with these blocks will improve ground clearance for better towing capacity. They will also allow you to accommodate larger custom wheels and tires for a sportier look. The blocks are CNC machined high-strength carbon steel and fortified with a black anodized coat for strength and stability and protection against rust, corrosion, abrasion, and chipping. Each block is engineered with a slight pinion angle built-in pins for accurate fit and to avoid slippage.
This set includes 2 rear steel lift blocks and installation instructions. Installation is straightforward and does not require any additional fabrication to install. These blocks are warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship. Available in 4 varying lift heights, you can rest assured we have the right lift solution for your application. All blocks are made in America by American Automotive.
- FITMENT: 1994 - 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 2WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning