Dodge Ram 3500 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Our Dodge Ram 3500 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks are designed for use on 1994-2002 model trucks. Add these rear lift blocks to increase rear ride height, boost load capacity, and enjoy smoother performance on and off the track. These blocks are CNC machined from tough iron that's durable and made to last, so they can endure heavy cargo and gnarly off-road terrain with ease. They're also powder coated to reinforce durability and combat rust, corrosion and other damaging outdoor elements. The blocks are angled for a pinion correction and designed to slip into place. No cutting, drilling or fabrication needed.
Sold as a pair, our cast iron lift blocks can help you level out your ride while increasing clearance for off-roading. The improved ground clearance will clear space to use larger wheels so you can drive over bump trails like it's nothing. The improved ground clearance can also help keep your rear from unwanted sagging. Installation instructions are included for DIY-ers and professional mechanics. Blocks are American made and manufactured by American Automotive, and protected with a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 1994 - 2002 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning