Dodge Ram 3500 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Our Dodge Ram 3500 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks provide a reliable lift to increase rear ground clearance or to regain lost height due to heavy loads. By installing this pair of lift blocks you can accommodate those larger wheels and tires to beef up your off-road ride or level out your truck's stance for better weight distribution when towing additional weight. The lift blocks are precision machined out of US steel and hard anodized for impact and corrosion resistance. The durable construction of these blocks will allow you to enjoy your new ride height for years to come, even when driving on the harshest road conditions.
These blocks are available as a set of 2 of your choice lift heights. Installation instructions are included for convenience. The blocks mount onto your truck's factory location points and requires no cutting or welding. Each block is angled for correct pinion alignment and designed with center studs to help keep them in place - even when you're off-roading. This kit is made in America by American Automotive and warranted to be of premium quality and free of defects.
- FITMENT: 1994 - 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning