Ford Bronco 2WD 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
American Automotive Ford Bronco 2WD 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks are constructed from solid cast iron, making them stronger than aluminum and polyurethane varieties. These blocks are designed to increase rear load capacity and provide an ideal tow package upgrade. They are also tapered for perfect pinion alignment. Made in America from top quality materials, our lift blocks come in 3 sizes and will raise the rear of your vehicle to desired height.
Durable and the perfect alternative to complete lift systems, our lift blocks are sold as a pair with installation instructions. The tapered style absorbs noise and vibrations. Black coating provides rust and corrosion resistance.
- FITMENT: 1980 - 1996 Ford Bronco 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning