Ford Bronco 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
The Ford Bronco 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks from American Automotive are made from the finest materials in America and engineered to increase rear load capacity and rear end ground clearance. Designed as an ideal aftermarket tow package upgrade, these lift blocks are tapered for perfect pinion alignment and guaranteed for an accurate fit. The blocks will safely raise the height of the rear end of your truck without compromising OEM ride quality, handling, or comfort on rough terrain.
These lift blocks have a protective coating to prevent rust and corrosion and can easily withstand off-roading dirt and debris. Available in 5 heights, so you can customize your off-road monster to your liking. Sold as a 2-pack with a lifetime replacement warranty. No hardware included. Can be installed by do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or professionals.
- FITMENT: 1980 - 1996 Ford Bronco 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1” lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning