Ford Bronco II 2WD 4WD 11-Inch Round Rear Lift U-Bolts
As a major component of the spring leaf suspension, our Ford Bronco II 2WD 4WD 11-inch round rear lift u-bolts will tightly clamp your leaf spring bundle, allowing the springs to absorb shock when going over rough terrain. This rear axle u-bolt kit is designed for off-road applications and easy install with minimal hassle. Reliably constructed, the u-bolts are made from high-quality carbon steel that will not bend or break easily.
Sold as a set of 4 round bend u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts and spring washers. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 4-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. All parts are manufactured in America by American Automotive and are backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 1983-1996 Ford Bronco II 2WD, 4WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 11” length, 3.25” width, 4” thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 1” – 2”
- DESIGN: Round bend. Will clamp 3.25” wide leaf springs. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel round leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning