Ford Excursion 2WD 4WD 17-Inch Round U-Bolts
The American Automotive Ford Excursion 2WD 4WD 17-inch round u-bolts are designed for maximum clamp force and guaranteed for life. Manufactured from premium carbon steel with grade 8 hardware, this u-bolt kit exhibits superior strength, precision rolled threads and heat-treated washers and nuts for improved thread engagement and torque retention. The round bend is accurately shaped to match mating components of the Ford Excursion. Installation is about 1 hour. Please follow instructions for best results.
These u-bolts will provide desired spring stiffness. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 6-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. All parts are manufactured in America by American Automotive and are backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 2WD, 4WD
- SPECIFICATIONS: 17” length, 3.5” width, 6” thread length, 5/8 thread pitch
- DESIGN: Round bend. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel round leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning