Ford Excursion Front Spring Spacers with Stud Extenders
Our Ford Excursion front spring spacers with stud extenders will give you up to 3 inches in spring space lift while maintaining factory ride quality. The spacers are precision machined from aircraft-grade T6061 billet aluminum for supreme everlasting quality and unbeatable performance that will withstand any type of terrain thrown at it, including rough trails. A worthwhile investment that won't break the bank, the spring spacers are designed for an accurate fit and come with stud extenders to suit a variety of Ford models: Excursion, F-series, Ranger and Bronco II.
This sturdy kit will contribute to leveling your vehicle, improving stance, and will not crush or flatten under stressful loads. The spacers are finished in a protective coating to prevent rust and corrosion. Installation instructions are included, along with a lifetime replacement warranty. Installation is an easy ‘bolt-on' install. All parts of this kit is made in America and manufactured by American Automotive.
- 1999 - 2021 Ford F250 F350 Super Duty 2WD
- 2000 - 2005 Ford Excursion 2WD
- 1981 - 1996 Ford F-150 2WD
- 1983- 1996 Ford Ranger 2WD
- 1983-1997 Ford Bronco II. Will not fit special XL Model or Extended Cabs
- LIFT: 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- DESIGN: High-strength material will carry truck's weight without warping or compressing, whether you're driving on the highway or off-roading in rough conditions
- QUALITY: Made from T6061 aircraft billet aluminum and will never warp or compress under heavy loads, unlike Derlin and polyurethane material styles.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Aircraft Billet Aluminum Front Strut Spacers, 2x 3/4" Stud Extenders and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: Easy ‘bolt-on' installation takes 1-2 hours. No special tools are required.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: A wheel alignment is recommended after install.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning