Ford Expedition 2WD Steel Front Coil Spring Spacers
The Ford Expedition 2WD steel front coil spring spacers make for a quick lift install and will work with your SUV's existing factory components. Constructed from laser cut carbon steel, these spacers will give you just the right amount of spring lift space to customize your ride. Each lift spacer provides superior strength with enough flex to maintain OEM ride quality and comfortability. Installation does not require additional modifications and may take up to 3 hours to install.
Sold as a pair, these spring spacers will not bend or crack easily when used on or off the track and are capable of handling heavy loads. They will also not rust, corrode, or deteriorate. This item is part of our Road Fury line by American Automotive and includes a lifetime replacement warranty.
Road Fury high-performance suspension lifts by American Automotive are made in America. All Road Fury bolt-on products work with stock suspension and is easy to install.
- FITMENT: 1996-2002 Ford Expedition 2WD
- LIFT: 2.5” AND 3”
- DESIGN: Engineered for precise fit. Will not warp or compress under heavy loads or while dominating off-road environments.
- QUALITY: CNC machined from high-grade steel for superior strength and durability
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x precision laser cut carbon steel spring spacers
- INSTALLATION TIME: 2-3 hours
- TECHNICAL NOTE: A wheel alignment is recommended after install. Spring Compressor may be needed. Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America.
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning