Ford F150 11-Inch Square U-Bolts
Protect your leaf springs from premature spring failure and unwanted movement with our Ford F150 11-inch square u-bolts. Accurately designed for the Ford F150, the square bend will seamlessly fit the shape of the mating parts and will not fail to provide the force required to clamp the leaf spring and related components tightly together. These u-bolts are made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware for superior strength and durability.
Sold as a set of 4 steel u-bolts with hardware and instructions on how to install properly. Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 4-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications. Made in America, these bolts are covered with a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 2004+ Ford F150
- SPECIFICATIONS: 10 length, 3.5 width, 4 thread length, 9/16 thread pitch
- LIFT: 3
- DESIGN: Square bend. Will clamp 3 wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- QUALITY: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1 hour
- TECHNICAL NOTE: Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning