Ford F150 2WD 4WD 3-Inch Rear Steel Lift Blocks
Our Ford F150 2WD 4WD 3-inch rear steel lift blocks are an excellent tow package upgrade that wont break the bank. The lift blocks will raise your rear, level out your stance, and improve ground clearance. With the added lift these blocks provide, you can also get the extra space you need to fit bigger tires and tackle challenging off-road terrain with confidence. For the non-offroader, these blocks will provide better towing capacity, offering excellent weight distribution and the ideal rake for towing and/or hauling heavier loads.
Blocks are made from machined carbon steel for superior strength and reliable construction that wont bend, crack or compress under immense pressure. What more, they are anodized for rust and corrosion resistance to prolong durability and longevity. Designed for a straightforward bolt-on installation without any cutting or permanent modifications. Made in America by American Automotive, these blocks are available as pairs and engineered specifically for 2004 and later Ford F150 models in both two-wheel drive and 4-wheel drive configurations.
- FITMENT: 2004+ Ford F-150 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 3
- DESIGN: Designed to increase load rear capacity and provide for an ideal tow package upgrade. Blocks have the perfect pinion alignment and will absorb noise and vibrations.
- QUALITY: Steel blocks are stronger than aluminum made. Finished with rust and corrosion resistant coating to prolong durability and service.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x carbon steel ¼ lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning