Ford F150 2WD 4WD Rear Add-A-Leaf Long Suspension Leveling Lift Kit
This Ford F150 2WD 4WD rear Add-A-Leaf long suspension leveling lift kit is manufactured by American Automotive and made in America. This rear suspension lift kit includes a pair of Add-A-Leaf springs and corresponding hardware to prevent slippage. The leafs offer 2” rear-end lift height and can improve load capacity on your suspension system and cure factory leaf sag when handling full loads.
Made from OEM Grade Carbon Steel, the Add-A-Leaf springs are heavy-duty and optimized for stability. Each leaf spring measures 2.5” x 36” and designed to provide lift and flexibility to the rear of your vehicle. This kit does not require complete disassembly of your existing spring system.
- FITMENT: 1997-2003 Ford F-150 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 2”
- DESIGN: Accurately engineered for fitment.
- QUALITY: Each leaf is tempered and hardened for shape preservation and powder coated for protection. A great upgrade for Ford F150 vehicles frequently used with hauling heavy loads or in off-road environments.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x OEM Grade Carbon Steel 36” Add-A-Leaf springs, hardware and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours for models with single-pin leaf packs
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning