Ford F150 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Our Ford F150 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks will give your rear higher ground clearance so you can haul and tow heavy cargo without rear sagging or compromising your truck's rake. For maximum strength and longevity, these lift blocks are made of heavy-duty solid US carbon steel and anodized black to combat rust, corrosion, and other damaging elements. These blocks offer a bolt-on installation and easily mounts onto your truck's factory holes. The circular studs on top allow the correct pinion to avoid slippage.
Sold as a pair, these rear lift blocks are available in 5 different lift heights. Select the right size for your needs to prevent rear sag and improve your truck's performance. All contents of this set are made in America and backed by American Automotive's lifetime replacement warranty to assure quality and product is free of defects.
- FITMENT: 1997 - 2003 Ford F-150 2WD/4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1-4 Inches
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1” lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning