Ford F150 2WD Front Leveling Lift Coil Spring Spacers
Built to outlast and outperform the competition, our Ford F150 2WD front leveling lift coil spring spacers from Road Fury by American Automotive are designed to beef up your off-road beast and improve your truck's handling, control, and comfort in extreme off-road conditions. Made from premium-grade US steel with special anodized coating (rust resistant), these spacers will offer top-notch performance, dependability, and unsurpassed quality for the ages. The spring spacers will lift your front-end and increase ground clearance for wider larger tires
Available as a set of 2 in your choice size and color preference. As part of the Road Fury collection by American Automotive, these wheel spacers are designed out of the best and finest materials to ensure quality and proper fit. Spacers will not affect OEM factory ride quality.
Road Fury high-performance suspension lifts by American Automotive are made in America. All Road Fury bolt-on products work with stock suspension and is easy to install.
- FITMENT: Ford 1997-2003 F150 2WD; Only fits models with front coil springs
- LIFT: 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- COLOR OPTIONS: black, blue, or red
- DESIGN: Heavy-duty US carbon steel for durability and a better fit. Anodized coating is corrosion resistant and gives a more impressive look.
- QUALITY: Prime mill certified and heat-treated, our high-quality steel material is tougher than Chinese aluminum, cast, polyurethane, imitation alloy, and other steel products.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x precision laser cut carbon steel spring spacers and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Spring Compressor may be needed. An Alignment is recommended to ensure your ride quality. Works with stock suspension.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning