Ford F-150 and Ranger 2WD 4WD Front and Rear Leveling Lift Kit
Properly lift and level your Ford truck with our F-150 and Ranger 2WD 4WD full lift leveling kit. This is a complete aftermarket build-your-own suspension lift kit consisting of your choice precision T6 Aircraft-Grade Billet Aluminum Front Spring Spacers, Stud Extenders, Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks, and Steel U-Bolts with grade 8 hardware. This kit is designed to level the front of your vehicle with the rear and provide the easiest and most effective way to put larger tires on your truck without spending a ton of cash.
All contents of this kit are made in America by Road Fury and manufactured from only the finest materials. Each item is thoroughly tested for supreme quality, top-notch performance, and strict road safety requirements. Select your preferred rear lift heights, ranging from 1 to 2 inches. Select the stud extenders that will fit your vehicle by selecting 2WD or 4WD in the drop-down menu selection box. The escorting u-bolts are round bent to match mating components and can be trimmed for different applications.
- FITMENT: 1981 - 1996 F-150 (2WD) and 1983 - 1996 Ranger (2WD). *Will not fit special XL Model, Extended Cabs, or any vehicles with Twin I-Beam Suspension.
- Front: 2"
- Rear: 1", 1.5", & 2"
- Stud Extenders: 3/4" (2WD) or 5/8" (4WD)
- COLOR: Black
- DESIGN & QUALITY:
- Front Lift: Anodized coated T6 Aircraft-Grade Billet Aluminum Front Spacer.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle. (Except our 1" blocks which are not tapered)
- U-bolts: Made of cold-drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- Round bend. For rear axle. U-bolt color may vary.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x T6 Billet Aluminum Front Spring Spacers, 2x Stud Extenders, 2x Steel Rear Lift Blocks, 4x Round Bend U-Bolts, Installation Hardware, and Installation Instructions.
- INSTALLATION: 2-4 hours
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Spring Compressor may be needed. A wheel alignment is recommended to ensure ride quality. Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles. Minor settling from new or repaired springs can cause a reduction in clamp force.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning