Ford F250 F350 2WD Front Spring Spacers with Stud Extenders
The American Automotive Ford F250 F350 2WD front spring spacers with stud extenders is a cost-effective and innovative front suspension lift kit that will provide 2-3 in spring space lift without compromising OEM ride quality and comfortability. Unlike Derlin and polyurethane material made styles out on the market today, our spring spacers are CNC-machined T6061 aircraft billet aluminum for top-notch quality and optimal performance and will not fail to lift or level your ride, even in the harshest conditions.
This kit can also even out heavy loads, level out sagging springs and improve your truck profile and stance. The spring spacers are finished with a protective black coating to prevent environmental stressors and maintain the quality of the product for many years to come. Installation requires only basic hand tools and may take up to 2 hours with moderate mechanical skill.
- 1999-2021 Ford F250 F350 Superduty 2WD
- 2000-2005 Ford Excursion 2WD
- LIFT: 2, 2.5 and 3
- DESIGN: High-strength material will carry truck weight without warping or compressing, whether you're driving on the highway or off-roading in rough conditions
- QUALITY: Made from T6061 aircraft billet aluminum and will never warp or compress under heavy loads, unlike Derlin and polyurethane material styles.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Aircraft Billet Aluminum Front Spring Spacers, 2x 3/4" Stud Extenders and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours; Bolt-On Kit Installs with basic hand tools.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: A wheel alignment is recommended after install.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning