Ford F250 F350 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Our Ford F250 F350 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks are designed to be a perfect fit for your truck. Designed for an accurate fit (pin placement) and manufactured from high strength cast iron, these blocks will guarantee longevity, reducing the need for continuous replacements. Available in 3 sizes, these cast iron lift blocks will raise your rear lift height for additional ground clearance. Great for enriching off-road adventures or upgrading your load capacity and towing capabilities.
The black coating makes our blocks resistant to rust and corrosion, improving quality and product life span. Sold as a pair. All contents are made in America by American Automotive and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 1983 - 1996 Ford F250 F350 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning