Ford F250 F350 Super Duty and Ford Excursion 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
When it comes to lifting the rear of your Ford truck or SUV, American Automotive has several height options to choose from. Our Ford F250 F350 Super Duty and Ford Excursion 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks are made from first-rate solid steel and have a precise taper to pinion alignment that helps lessen noise and vibrations. Our rear blocks are rock-hard construction and built to last and come with a lifetime replacement warranty. Engineered to fit newer Ford F-series Super Duty and Ford Excursion models. Please check fitment to ensure these blocks work for your vehicle.
The black finish is not only for appearances, it also protects the blocks from rust and corrosion. Made in America by American Automotive for quality assurance. The steel lift blocks are sold as pairs and do not include U-Bolts or hardware.
- FITMENT: 1999+ Ford F250 F350 2WD 4WD, 2000-2005 Ford Excursion
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1, 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 3.5 and 4 Inch
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5L x 3W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1 lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning