Ford F350 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Perform a suspension upgrade to your Ford truck with our Ford F350 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks. These rear lift bocks are CNC machined from high-grade iron for superior strength, precision engineered for proper pinion adjustment and protected with a black corrosion resistant coating for additional durability and longevity. Installing these blocks can adjust your rear lift by 1.5” – 3”, depending on lift block size selection, and allow you to fit wider and larger tires. With the added lift, you can maintain the rake of your truck – even if you load it with heavy cargo! These blocks will also help prevent rear sag, increase load capacity, and improve vehicle stance without compromising stability and ride quality.
Made in America by American Automotive, these lift blocks are sold as a pair and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty to guarantee quality and craftmanship under normal use and service. Installation is a direct bolt-on. Blocks can be mounted onto your truck's factory location points. Instructions are included for convenience.
- FITMENT: 1983 - 1996 Ford F-350 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning