Ford Ranger 2WD 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Give your Ford truck a new burly look and conquer extreme off-road terrains with our Ford Ranger 2WD 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks. These cast iron blocks will upgrade load capacity, enhance your vehicle's appearance, and improve maneuverability. The tapered design will absorb noise and vibrations while raising rear clearance. Select between 3 lift heights, we have the right rear lift blacks for your needs. Our blocks are precision fit for accurate pin placement and a great solution for an awesome ride and proper height under load.
Two rear blocks are included with installation instructions. Manufactured here in America by American Automotive. Blocks are crafted from solid cast iron and finished with a rust and corrosion resistant coating.
- FITMENT: 1983 - 2012 Ford Ranger 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning