Ford Ranger 4WD Steel Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
Our Ford Ranger 2WD steel lift blocks and square u-bolts kit is the most economical way to achieve better rear end ground clearance for your truck. This rear suspension lift kit includes a pair of solid steel lift blocks, 4 premium grade steel u-bolts and all the corresponding hardware needed for easy installation using job specific tools. As the perfect way to lift and level your Ranger pick-up for better quality hauling or towing, this lift kit also allows you to beef up your stance and add larger tires without changing the overall suspension. With this lift kit installed, you will keep your OEM ride quality and vehicle handling characteristics.
Allowances need to be made for all overloads and aftermarket leafs. 4-inch thread can be cut down to fit many applications.
- FITMENT: 1997-2012 Ford Ranger 4WD
- LIFT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- Lift blocks: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 11” length, 3.25” width, 9/16 thread pitch, 4" thread can be cut down to fit many applications
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 3.25” wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x US certified steel lift blocks, 4x OEM grade steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- INSTALLATION: 2-3 hours; No special tools required; Does not require strut disassembly
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning