Ford Ranger, F150 and Bronco II 2WD Front Spring Spacers with Stud Extenders
The Ford Ranger, F150 and Bronco II 2WD front spring spacers with stud extenders are compatible with 1983-1996 Ford F150, Ranger and Bronco ll 2WD models. Available in 3 different lift heights, this front suspension lift kit will level out sagging and give you sustainable lift, improving the profile and overall stance of your Ford. With higher clearance your vehicle will have a tougher, sportier look that will turn heads on the streets and while off-roading. Installation of these front spring spacers will not change spring rates and will maintain factory ride quality.
Our spacers are designed to lift and level the front end of your Ford, while minimizing vibrations and noise. Sold as a pair, each spacer is anodized back for rust and corrosion resistance. Installation instructions are included and require no special tools. All contents are American made by American Automotive and are backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 1983-1996 Ford F150, Ranger and Bronco ll 2WD
- LIFT: 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- DESIGN: High-strength material will carry truck's weight without warping or compressing, whether you're driving on the highway or off-roading in rough conditions
- QUALITY: Made from T6061 aircraft billet aluminum and will never warp or compress under heavy loads, unlike Derlin and polyurethane material styles.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x Aircraft Billet Aluminum Front Spring Spacers, 2x 3/4" Stud Extenders and Installation Instructions
- INSTALLATION TIME: 1-2 hours; Bolt-On Kit Installs with basic hand tools.
- TECHNICAL NOTE: A wheel alignment is recommended after install.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning