GMC C-Series 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
To enhance your truck's hauling and towing performance, invest in our GMC C-Series 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks. These rear lift blocks are designed for 1988-1998 GMC C1500, C2500 and C3500 series trucks and will allow you to manage heavy loads without your truck bed drooping to the ground. With these blocks installed, you can haul and tow while maintaining your rake.
Sold as a pair, our lift blocks are made of CNC machined premium-grade carbon steel and anodized for maximum strength and longevity. With their heavy-duty solid construction, our blocks will not break, crack, warp or compress easily, providing you ultimate performance and long-lasting service for years to come. Installation is a bolt-on install and can be mounted on to factory holes. Each block consists of a tapered design with a circular stud to correct pinion. All blocks are American made and come with a lifetime replacement warranty from American Automotive to certify quality and workmanship.
- FITMENT: 1988 - 1998 GMC C1500 C2500 C3500
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1” lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning