GMC K1500 K2500 K3500 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Enhance the look and performance of your GMC K-series truck with our GMC K1500 K2500 K3500 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks. These lift blocks offer exceptional off-road performance and increased load capacity. CNC machined from premium-grade heavy-duty US steel; these lift blocks are designed with accurate pin placement for the perfect fit and tapered to absorb frustrating noise and vibrations. Intended for rear suspension use. Our rear steel tapered lift blocks will provide the needed lift and additional ground clearance to clear those wider larger tires for a more enjoyable off-roading experience.
Sold as a 2-pack, these blocks are available in your desired lift heights of 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 2.5”, and 3.” Made in America by American Automotive, these blocks are tested for quality, performance, and strict safety requirements, and backed by a lifetime replacement warranty.
- FITMENT: 1988 - 1998 GM K1500 K2500 K3500 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1”, 1.5”, 2”, 2.5” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made. 1” lift blocks are not tapered.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning