GMC K1500 K2500 K3500 8-Lug Cast Iron Lift Blocks and Square U-Bolts Kit
This GMC K1500 K2500 K3500 8-Lug cast iron lift blocks and square u-bolts kit is a cost-effective lift suspension system kit. This rear suspension lift kit will safely lift and level your rear, it can even help put a slight rake back in your truck for hauling or towing. It can also afford you the ability to add larger custom wheels with increased ground clearance. With proper installation, this lift block and u-bolt kit will provide desired lift height without compromising OEM ride quality.
Included in this kit: a set of 2 lift blocks of choice (select from 1.5”, 2” or 3” heights), 4 steel u-bolts with a square bend and all necessary hardware for increased thread engagement and torque retention. The precise rolled threads may be trimmed to fit different applications.
- FITMENT: 1988 - 1999 Chevrolet GMC 8-lug K1500 K2500 K3500; Does not fit models with spring overloads
- LIFT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- Lift blocks: 5.8”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- U-bolts: 12” length, 2.5” width, 9/16 thread pitch
- Lift blocks: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- U-bolts: Square bend. Will clamp 2.5” wide leaf springs. U-bolt color may vary.
- Lift blocks: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- U-bolts: Made of cold drawn certified 1541 carbon steel OEM factory material with grade 8 hardware.
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, 4x certified carbon steel leaf spring axle u-bolts with grade 8 hi-nuts, security spring washers, and installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: Install the tallest ends of tapered rear blocks to the rear of the vehicle; Retighten u-bolts after the first 500 miles.
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning