GMC K1500 K2500 K3500 Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Install our GMC K1500 K2500 K3500 rear cast iron tapered lift blocks on your 1988-1999 models for rear lift, enhanced driving stability, and optimum off-road performance. These rear lift blocks are CNC machined and features a 9/16” pin for precise fit and a straightforward installation on vehicle mounting locations. The solid single cast iron construction is reinforced with a rust-free black coat to prolong longevity and to better withstand harsh elements while seizing the great outdoors.
These rear cast iron lift blocks can also be used to achieve additional ground clearance to fit larger tires and improve rear sagging caused by heavy loads. Installation of this kit will not hurt vehicle performance or handling. For customer's assurance, these rear lift blocks come with a lifetime replacement warranty from American Automotive to ensure materials and workmanship are free from defect under normal use and service.
- FITMENT: 1988 - 1999 GMC K1500 K2500 K3500
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning