GMC Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Our GMC Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks are high-performance and impact resistant. These rear lift blocks are CNC machined from tough iron that made to last and protectively coated against corrosion for supreme durability. The cast iron lift blocks are tapered for a pinion correction and designed for easy installment into the proper pace. Sold as a pair, these lift blocks will improve your truck performance, add desired lift, and increase ground clearance for additional space to use larger wheels.
The single cast iron construction is sturdy and will hold up well to constant abuse, no matter how heavy the load or how rough the terrain. These blocks are specially designed for street and track use. As an assurance of quality, these rear lift blocks come with a lifetime replacement warranty from American Automotive.
- FITMENT: 1999+ GMC Sierra 1500 2WD/4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5, 2 and 3
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7L x 2.5W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning