GMC Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD Rear Steel Tapered Lift Blocks
Raise your truck rear, make space for bigger tires, and create the clearance you need to conquer tough off-road hurdles with our GMC Sierra 1500 2WD 4WD rear steel tapered lift blocks. These rear lift blocks are designed for 1999 and newer two-wheel drive and four-wheel drive configurations. Sold as a pair, our blocks are available in 2, 2.5 and 3 lift heights and precisely designed with a taper to correct the lift pinion and leave you with a capable truck that performs better than expected. The center studs at the top will allow the blocks to stay firmly in place once installed.
Formed from solid steel and anodized black, these lift blocks are constructed to withstand immense pressure and offer top-level performance without fail. Built with structural integrity and durability in mind, these blocks will not rust, corrode, chip, crack, warp or break and are more than capable of enduring strenuous road conditions and heavy cargos. Installation is a simple process and requires no cutting or welding. Instructions are included for your convenience. Blocks are guaranteed by American Automotive and are backed by a lifetime replacement warranty. All contents of this kit are American made.
- FITMENT: 1999+ GMC Sierra 1500 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 2, 2.5 and 3
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5L x 2.5W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Steel lift blocks are stronger than aluminum made.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty steel for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x steel lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning