GMC Sierra 1500 2WD Steel Front Coil Spring Spacers
Get a leveled ride once again and restore the factory ride quality you've been missing with our GMC Sierra 1500 2WD steel front coil spring spacers. These spring spacers are a low-cost suspension leveling lift kit that will give your GM truck additional space necessary for running larger wheels or tires and can easily be added to a lift to give your truck a bigger or more imposing stance. Once you have properly installed our spring spacers, you will be able to navigate rough terrain with ease and enjoy leveled out sagging.
Sold as a pair of spring spacers, this kit is precision engineered for an accurate fit and does not require additional modifications to install. Our spacers are made from US steel for quality and optimal performance and will outlast and outperform our competitors. Available in a sleek black rust-free coat. This item is backed by a lifetime replacement warranty from American Automotive.
Road Fury high-performance suspension lifts by American Automotive are made in America. All Road Fury bolt-on products work with stock suspension and is easy to install.
- FITMENT: 1999-2007 GMC Sierra 1500 6 lug 2WD; 2007 fits 'Classic' only
- LIFT: 3”
- DESIGN: Engineered for precise fit. Will not warp or compress under heavy loads or while dominating off-road environments.
- QUALITY: CNC machined from high-grade steel for superior strength and durability
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x precision laser cut carbon steel spring spacers
- INSTALLATION TIME: 2-3 hours
- TECHNICAL NOTE: A wheel alignment is recommended after install. Spring Compressor may be needed. Front suspension lift does not occur in a 1:1 ratio with spacer thickness
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America.
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning