GMC Sierra 1500HD 2WD 4WD Rear Cast Iron Tapered Lift Blocks
Tow harder and with more confidence using this pair of GMC Sierra 1500HD 2WD 4WD rear cast iron tapered lift blocks. Install these lift blocks to line up the rear with the front of your truck for better pull. Our blocks are CNC machined using state of the art technology and made from single cast iron for strength and durability. Available in 3 lift heights, you can select the right block for your needs. Each block is angled to correct pinion, powder coated for rust and corrosion resistance, and designed to slip right into place. Add these blocks to your truck and enjoy a smoother ride and unparalleled performance.
Sold as a pair, these rear lift blocks are manufactured in America by American Automotive. American Automotive stands behind all its products and offers a lifetime replacement warranty to ensure quality assurance.
- 2001 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 1500HD
- 2000 - 2010 Silverado Sierra 2500HD 3500HD; 8-lug 2WD, 4WD
- LIFT HEIGHT: 1.5”, 2” and 3”
- SPECIFICATIONS: 5.7”L x 2.5”W, 9/16th pin
- DESIGN: Tapered to absorb noise and vibrations. Cast as a single, more stable construction than blocks with pressed pins.
- QUALITY: Coated heavy-duty cast iron for extra durability and include the right taper to correct pinion angle
- KIT CONTENTS: 2x solid cast iron lift blocks, installation instructions
- TECHNICAL NOTES: A wheel alignment is recommended. Retighten u-bolts (sold separately) after the first 500 miles
- MANUFACTURED: Made in America
- WARRANTY: Lifetime Replacement Warranty
California Residents: Prop 65 warning